Godrej Infotech Walk-in Interview In Mumbai 2018| Vacancy For System Administrator Role – 24th May 2018
Godrej Group has its roots in India’s Independence and Swadeshi movement. Our founder, Ardeshir Godrej, lawyer-turned-serial entrepreneur failed with a few ventures before he struck gold with a locks business. Today, we enjoy the patronage of 1.1 billion consumers globally across consumer goods, real estate, appliances, agriculture and many other companies. In fact, our geographical footprint extends beyond Earth, with our engines now powering many of India’s space missions. With a revenue of over USD 4.1 billion, we are growing fast, and have exciting ambitious aspirations. Our Vision for 2020 is to be ten times the size we were in 2010
Godrej Infotech Walk-in Interview Details
|Experience||2 to 5 years|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Godrej Infotech Vacancy Details
- Administration and Management of Linux servers – Install, configure, maintain and automate a Red Hat Linux environment, Install and configure third-party application components along with Server virtualization.
- He should know Sendmail, postfix & handled large email setup of having more than 100 Linux servers used by 9000 users.
- He should work with colleagues to optimize overall system performance. This includes working with applications, network, storage, and database and server technology. Perform system audits, document findings, and publish recommendations, Train and mentor other team members, Adhere to ISO 9001:2008 and 7001:2013 processes and work instructions.
- Designing of solutions – Lead the evaluation, selection, and deployment of new technologies and tools, communicate design options to the Management, participate in capacity planning.
- Design and document system infrastructure and procedures, provide senior-level expertise and consultation regarding system configuration and quality.
- Giving support to clients and users – Provide support to internal and external clients, including 24×7 on-call support and working in staggered timings, reviewing performance against SLA, documenting review reports, working on customer feedback, Develop and foster strong working relationships with clients and users, assist in development of GITL security policies and procedures regarding system and data access.
- Vendor management – should have handled the vendor for monitoring of Services taken from a vendor, documenting review reports, SLA compliance, etc.
- Asset Management – should have handled the IT asset management for tracking the asset of our client, replacement of obsolete asset, redeployment of idle assets, etc.
- Project management – Should have handled the small/medium project of server implementation, Work with project managers, department heads and team members to determine project approaches, parameters, and priorities.
- Communicate plans, status, and issues to management.
- Must have exposure to the full project management cycle.
How To Apply For Godrej Infotech Job Walk-in Interview?
Candidates are you interested in working in the role System Administrator process. Candidates check all the given details and quickly walk for Godrej Infotech Walkin Recruitment at mentioned address.
Godrej Infotech Walk-in Date
Walkin Date: 24th May 2018
Walkin Time: 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Godrej Infotech Limited,
Plant 19-A, Second Floor,
Vikhroli West, Mumbai.
Which Documents To carry While Appearing For Godrej Infotech Walkin Drive
- 2 Updated Resume.
- Carry ID Proof like Aadhar card, License, PAN Card, Voter Card.
- Please bring educational certificates xerox copies.
- Recent Passport Sized Photographs.