UPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket, Exam Dates,
Admit Card Download 2018 | Uttar Pradesh PSC Admit Card
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will issue the UPPSC Admit Cards to the posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Assistant radio.keep an eye here to know the new updates on UPPSC AMO / MO Examination 2018. Applicants are advised to check out @ uppsc.up.nic.in for more details.
UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
|Name of the Commission||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Assistant radio and other posts|
|No of Vacancies||1105|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam or Interview|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Update Soon|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Download UPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Call Letter 2018
the commission is strictly stated that only candidates who have desired criteria given in official notification are eligible to submit their online application. As per the Latest UPPSC Employment News notification, the official should fill up the Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Assistant radio and other posts.
UPPSC Medical Officer Exam Dates at
- Online Application Commencement Date – 18th May 2018
- Closing Date for Online Application Submission – 18th June 2018
- UPPSC Medical Officer (MO) Examination Date – Updated Soon
- Date of Releasing UPPSC Admit Card for MO Exam – Updated Soon
UPPSC Medical Officer (MO) Hall Ticket 2018
- Name of the Exam Applicant
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Examination Date
- Reporting Time to the exam center
- Space for Candidate’s Signature
- Father’s Name of the candidate
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Application Number/ Registration Number
- Enrollment Number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Examination Centre Code
- Test Centre
Which Documents to carry with UPPSC Admit Card 2018
- College ID.
- Any Valid Id Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID.
- Bank Passbook.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Ration Card.
Uttar Pradesh Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Name of the Subject|
|1.||Objective Type MCQ’s||General Knowledge|
How to download UPPSC Admit Card for MO Exam 2018?
- Visit the official website of UPPSC @www.uppsc.up.nic.in to get UPPSC MO Hall Ticket 2018. Otherwise, click on the below-enclosed link.
- Now, you can go to the official homepage of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- There, find the relevant download link of UPPSC MO/AMO Hall Ticket 2018.
- Click on the observed link to get the UPPSC Admit Card 2018.
- In order to download Uttar Pradesh PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card, provide registration number and date of birth details at the time of login.
- After that, submit the login details.
- Then, a new page appears with displaying of www.uppsc.up.nic.in AMO Admit Card 2018 on the screen.
- Next, verify the details printed on UPPSC Medical Officer Call Letter 2018.
- Thereafter, download and take a print copy of UPPSC Exam Hall Ticket 2018.
UPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer / MO Admit Card 2018 – Click Here