Panasonic Product Training Coordinator & Service Management Job Walk-in Drive In Gurgaon 2018| – Full Time Job
Panasonic Walk-in Drive Details
Competitors who are keen on working with Panasonic Careers can go to the Panasonic Walk-in Drive which will be hung on fourteenth May 2018. Intrigued and qualified applicants can apply for Panasonic Walk-in Recruitment for Product Training Coordinator and Service Management Role. It is the most obvious opportunity for the wannabes who are searching for Panasonic Latest Walk-in in Gurgaon. We have recorded every one of the insights about Panasonic Walk-in Interview in the beneath areas.
|Company Name||Panasonic India Pvt.Ltd|
|Job Role||Product Training Coordinator & Service Management|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Candidates who are waiting for Panasonic Job Vacancies can attend the Panasonic Walk-in Drive. Subsequently hopefuls must allude Panasonic Placement Papers to think about the online test. Notwithstanding that check Panasonic Test Patterns from this article for better practice. Willing competitors need to enlist for Panasonic Walk-in Interview.
Panasonic Job Description
- To understand the specific training needs of the locations in the areas of sales or soft skills or any other and help in designing a program accordingly and then to ensure successful delivery of the Training.
- Customizing training content and involving in post-training follow-ups/ interventions and measurements.
- To deliver Knowledge/Skill/Behavior Related Training, from First Level to Middle-Level Management, of the client organizations.
- Delivery of Classroom Training in an area of expertise.
Organizing TTT for internal Sales/Product Trainer on Sales Skill and Facilitation Skill.
- To identify Relevant training program for the organization and ensuring successful delivery of Instructor-led training and on-the-job performance coaching thru Branch Trainers.
- Preparation & implementation of Training & Development Plan for the organization.
Implement of Training Strategy through Regional Training Managers.
Panasonic Previous Profile
- Analyzing all escalated customer issues and resolving them with a reasonable time frame
- Maintaining customer portfolios and data integrity
- Maintaining confidential documents and records of the organization
- Dealing and solving issues, concerns, and complaints of customers
- Provided support for maintaining, sharing, and taking backups of business data
- Managed client and project team members through module implementation
- Import and export data within MS Excel and MS Dynamics CRM
- Created workflows based on requirements from the sales department
- Used MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Customization tools to customize system components such as forms, views, attributes, relationships, and entity mappings
- Responsible for tracking and meeting call productivity metrics and time frames
- Monitored the outcomes of daily calls; perform forecasting and analysis of call trend
- Managed the customer relationship by providing service and support and ensuring 100% total customer satisfaction
- Find bugs & suggest an enhancement for MS Dynamic CRM & help in UAT
- Manage all part orders within CRM
- Ensure continues client satisfaction & retention by providing the highest level of customer service
- Creating an automatic process of Parts & replacement for delivering a good resolution to customers
How To Apply For Panasonic Job Vacancies?
Intrigued and qualified candidates can go to the Panasonic Walk-in Recruitment 2018 at Gurgaon. Panasonic Walk-in Drive for freshers will be held in Gurgaon. Take after the article for later updates on Panasonic Walk-in Details.
Panasonic Contact Details
Walk-in Date: 14th May 2018
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Panasonic Contact Details Walk-in Drive
- The government issued ID Proof.
- Updated Resume.
- Hard copies of required educational documents.
- One passport size photograph.