Indian Army has released notification for the recruitment of Army Corps as Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officers for promising and challenging career 2014. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-06-2014 to 03-07-2014.
Name of the Posts: Short Service Commission Officers
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the non refundable Demand Draft of any Nationalised Bank for Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) payable at New Delhi in favour of the Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 12-06-2014 to 03-07-2014. After applying online, take print out of application form and send along with Demand Draft and one self-addressed envelope (Size 9X4 inches with duly affixed postage stamp), NCC certificates ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ etc should reach to DGAFMS / DG-1A, Ministry of Defence, ‘M’ Block, Room No.60, Church Road, New Delhi – 110001 with in 10 days from the last date of submission of form.
1. Log on to the website www.amcsscentry.gov.in
2. Click on New Registration.
3. Read the notification carefully.
4. Fill the application form with all the details.
5. After filling relevant data, submit the application form.
6. After submission of application form, take printout of the application form and send it as mentioned above.
Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Application form with enclosures: with in 10 days from the date of advertisement.